viernes, 31 de enero de 2014

The Last One

I ran away from them… The thing pretending to Clarke tried to reach me… But he was too weak. A muffled sound was heard, and the muscular man was standing on top of the thing… with his arms pointing to the sky.

I didn’t want to look… But a stronger quake made me trip. I fell on my back… and with full view of that horror. A writhing mass, black and red… like if two oils of those colors were being churned, but they never mix, they weren’t separated colors, they didn’t stain or speckle each other… My eyes hurt from seeing that impossible spectacle…
When I saw that horrendous thing… I could swear it was shaking with laughter… laughing with every earthquake. It… It…

Suddenly all went black. All lights were gone… all sounds were gone. There wasn’t any screaming or disaster…
When I woke up…  I was in a ruined city. Everything was a wreck. The sky was red with smoke. Piles of debris and trash lined the streets… Everything was in disrepair. Corpses where sprawled on the floor, each depicting horrific wounds and otherworldly deformities…

Those weren’t terrorists…. Those things… they weren’t even human. What are they?! Why they did to us?! Why did they let me live
I was shouting and screaming… when a huge shadow covered me. I turned to see… It… Its mask… Its smile… The blue orbs in his eyeholes.  I felt like a child in front of his presence….

“Be thankful, vassal. You shall be safe here. Here… under my watchful rule… under my rule, the best for all.”
I am thankful… I will be safe… Safe with you…  My Saviour….

 

 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario